Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elven Library

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Elven Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Beyril: "Can't I just keep talking?" Her voice shook nervously, "I... Could talk about horses?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 pm

He hesitated. "Aelwynn, I imagine that there's a reason you're not a cavalier..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Beyril: "Very much so..." She called, regaining confidence, "For some reason, animals are very put off by me. Horses were even scared. I could never even get on one to try and learn riding."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:18 pm

He continued you, finding her soon enough and smirking. "I'm sure there's something that likes you." His smirk widened as he interlocked his arm with hers and began to lead her back towards the under keep. "Besides me. Now, did you actually leave the others?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Aelwynn jumped as she felt his touch catch her by surprise. She blushed a deep pink and smiled, "I did. Arri is watching Ambivalence. I was making sure all was well with you all."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:26 pm

He shook his head again. "It's Skalanis and a library. There is a reason that they put him in charge. Well, many actually, but let us not dwell on that... It is time to find the others."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Aelwynn's blush diss apartheid, but she nonetheless nodded and followed his lead.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Upon Lathai's departure Skalanis kept catching glances at Eloen, though he knew not what to say when alone with someone being alone with her was even more a challenge. He watched her read and read and knew that she was just distracting herself from the torture he must have put her through. Though as he was not skilled in the art of rhetoric he focused on the book he had in his hand and realized it was one that mentioned him as "The Kings Mad Librarian," He smiled at the thought. He remembered days when the King would visit so as to gain knowledge but he also remembered the one who wrote it. Skalanis then lost all train of thought and zoned into his own mind drifting off to the world of knowledge only he could intrude.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Eloen closed the book, taking a deep breath. She set the book back, turning to him. "Skalanis... Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Upon hearing his name Skalanis looked up, "Yes Eloen? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm

She slowly walked over to him, looking up at him and cursing her shorter than average stature. "I'm... I'm sorry for acting so strangely. I just wasn't sure how to react. I barely know how to act around humans, let alone elves."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Skalanis smiled up at her, "Well of course, you were not near elves so you know nothing of customs and the way we work." He looked down in what would be interpreted by humans as a nervous gesture, "I might have pushed you a little too far with my remarks and might have even offended you." He made a small bowing gesture, "And for that I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Eloen looked down as well, shuffling her feet. "Don't misunderstand me... I liked it, but... I knew not how to properly react."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Skalanis' face went back to a smile, "It is good to know that I did not offend you." He then placed a hand on her shoulder, "I would not want any harm to come of you," he looked to the side, "You are like the precious knowledge around us right now and that makes you important." Skalanis turned his gaze back to her with the most sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Eloen blushed softly, looking up at him. Her feet continued to shuffle, and her hands went behind her back, clasping together and squeezing. She looked unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Skalanis then smiled at her wider, "You seem so fragile right now. If I don't hold you together you might fall apart." While saying that he draped his arms around her and hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Eloen stiffened for a moment before exhaling the breath she'd been holding. Slowly she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back. Her voice cracked a bit when she spoke. "I-I'll hold you together as well, Librarian."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Skalanis chuckled, "Who, I wonder, is the glue and who is the fragile thing?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm

She chuckled as well, her arms gently squeezing him tighter. "Perhaps we are both to each other..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 pm

"Well, mani uma caellye sinome? What have we here?" The humor in his voice was unmistakable, even to the humans present as Lathai pushed open the door the rest of the way and stood at the entrance, a smug grin on his lips as he held the tiefling in place. "Tsk tsk, toror, seler. It would appear that you have left yourselves... vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Aelwynn looked confused between the two, then back to Lathai, "Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:07 pm

His smirk didn't raver as he looked over at her, an eyebrow raised. "They are elves, yes, a'maelamin, but," his voice was a whisper to her, distinguishable only to the elves present. "Neither of them are traditionally elven. Only in our culture is physical contact all but meaningless... Eloen has been among humans, however, and Skalanis with the dragon-kin. Physical contact is most certainly not common to either of them." He seemed to somehow wriggle his eyebrow at her before returning his gaze to the embracing pair before them and winking, whistling innocently all the while.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Skalanis quickly looked over at the two. Smiling in embarrassment but trying not to show it he walked up to them, "So I see that it is just Aelwynn that joins us, where are the others?" Changing the subject was the only thing that came to mind in this situation, though he knew that soon if not far in the future there would have to be an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:14 pm

"I do not understand..." She spoke simply, "If they do not like touching, why are they hugging?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Lathai smirked, though he wanted to smack himself in the face at the obliviousness of his beloved. "They're not far behind." He set the tiefling on the ground, impressed when the holiness of the library had no effect on him. Shrugging, he ignored Aelwynn's current comment in the hopes that Skalanis or Eloen would explain to the somewhat socially-stunted Paladin as he whistled behind him for the humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elven Library
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next