Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elven Library

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Elven Library - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:00 am

Eloen stood slowly, making her way to his side, picking up a book as well and leafing through the pages. After a few awkward moments she cleared her throat and closed the book. "Librarian, may I speak with you? In private?"
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:44 am

Skalanis turned and looked at her with a soft look in his eyes. "Of course, lead the way." He motioned with his hand for Eloen to lead.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:50 am

Eloen nodded, slipping past him and through the large cases of books, deeper into the library. Finally, she stopped, far enough away from the others that she felt comfortable. "Here will work."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 am

Skalanis followed with his hands behind his back. When Eloen stopped stopped he stopped and nodded. "What is it you wished to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:00 am

She turned to him, letting out a few deep breaths. "I...apologize for my earlier behavior. If I hurt your feelings, that was not my intent. I hope you'll forgive me. I knew not how to react, other than to flee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elven Library
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9