Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elven Library

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Elven Library - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 am

Lathai sighed, shaking his head, "Butt?" He blinked after a moment, hesitating as he felt the energy in the room shift. With another sigh, he stood, looking around to see Skalanis staring blankly at an area he could only assume Eloen had once been. There was a pause, a brief hesitation, before he whistled to the elf and waved him closer.

ooc: Also, affection is very common of elves. Kissing itself can mean anything from gratitude, to greeting, to affection. Again, though, since they are both so removed from elven society that they would only recognize it as the dragon-kin and humans would; affection.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Aelwynn shook her head, "I don't know that one either. What is it in elvish?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 pm

He shook his head as well, unable to recall the exact word, "Rear end, Aelwynn."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Aelwynn perked up, "Oh! That!"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Eloen sat in a corner of her dark world, clutching her head. She had managed to avoid tears, but now worried about the ramifications of her fleeing. Would it ruin their relationship? Would he believe that she had been running from him and not from the situation? She knew not.

In the real world, an occasional shimmer readily revealed her location in a corner near the entrance to the library as she held only loose control over her powers, though nothing could be seen inside it.

Arri stood watch by the door to the library, finally getting over the hilarity of what had just transpired, using a whetstone from her pocket to finely sharpen her swords.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Skalanis watched her fade, he knew that she would be terrified. He only wished he knew how to console her, he calmly looked around the library trying to think of a book that might help him. Skalanis then realized there was a book he could read. Slowly he walked over to one of the shelves, delicately picking up the book he was looking for and walking towards the front of the library. Opening to the first page he smiled and started reading in a calm yet loud enough voice for everyone to hear. The story he had began to read was a tale of lovers who had been raised in different lives, they knew different things and believed in different ways of life. Yet the two knew they were for each other and that no matter what happened they would find each other. On and on he read about their love and how the gods smiled on them and even made a constellation in their honor known as the star crossed lovers. There was so much to read about their love that he just continued to read not thinking of the others hearing him but enjoying the sound of the story out loud.
Back to top Go down
Coachman Retributor7

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:31 pm

The tiefling left in a disgruntled heap at the entrance of the library flitted his still closed eyes. His fingers began to twitch, and one of his legs jarred. Letting out a moan of deep discomfort, he brought his elbows and knees to his chest. Furrowing his brow, he opened his eyes and starred at the wall, the whites of them bloodshot. A line of blood trickled from his nostrils, and his mouth parted into the form of a grimace as his lips cracked and bled. The moans grew in intensity, as he shifted himself to look upon Arri. He propped himself up on an elbow to attempt to see her more leveled. "P...Please... I need... water..." he wheezed at her, attempting and failing to stifle a cough to which blood flecked upon the stone floor before him. Upon completing his request, he fell upon his back to stare at the ceiling, his legs sprawled about as his hands groped at his temples. He squeezed his eyes shut, and through a clenched jaw let out a series of deep breaths, occasionally interrupted by a cough.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:01 am

Arri knelt beside him, pulling a waterskin from where it was on her belt. She tilted it gently so it began to trickle into his mouth. "There you go. Drink as much as you need..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Aelwynn jumped from across the library, scrambling to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Coachman Retributor7

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:28 pm

As the water made contact with his mouth, the teifling reached up and grasped the skin. He inverted it, and allowed all of its contents to cascade out, guzzling without letting up. After draining it completely, the grimace of pain and discomfort began to ease away, and the typical contrast in his eyes returned. He brought the cuff of his robe to his mouth to wipe away the blood, standing with a stagger as he did so. "Whew..." he panted. "I'm sure as a fairy is frail not ever doing that again... well, at least not like that."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Arri jumped back at that, slightly startled at his sudden taking of skin. "Right... yes... Probably a good thing, that..." She paused, thinking on what she just said, realized it sounded like she knew what he was talking about, and tilted her head. "What aren't you going to do, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Coachman Retributor7

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:43 pm

Ambivalence leaned in on his staff, sighing as his balance slowly returned. "Memory transfer" he answered, glancing at Arri. "I thought it a reasonable, guaranteed way to earn the trust of the one amongst you that has all the necessary reasons that she would need to end me where I stand" he stated with shoulders shrugged, as he eyed Aelwynn. "I expected to simply offer mine to you as the proper precautions you sought. But I didn't expect... that..." he trailed off. He squinted his eyes slightly, and furrowed his brow, as barely there smile cracked the line of his mouth. His expression now resembled one closer to knowing and familiarity toward the paladin. "It's hard enough to view the life and experiences of a mortal with a relatively average lifespan" he mused "but I'm honestly a bit surprised that I'm not in a permanent coma or at the very least as a loss for a sense of reality after you, sannleikurinn varnarmaður, returned the gesture." His tongue flicked wildly at the irony, as the graceful title left his lips in a language of demons.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Aelwynn blinked, standing before him, "You are okay, then?"
Back to top Go down
Coachman Retributor7

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm

The tiefling raised a solitary brow. "Physically? I'd say so" he replied with a laugh. "I just need to seek out some more to drink and I ought to be fine. Mentally on the other hand... " he paused, raising his palms upright with a slight laugh "Well, I guess that remains to be seen. I'll need some time to reflect on this... new information. There's unsurprisingly quite a lot to go through."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:12 pm

She nodded, cheeks tinting a pale pink, "I apologize if the intrusion was unwarranted."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:15 pm

Arri looked between the two, before looking to Aelwynn. "I can go and fetch more water. I'll leave a trail behind me so I can find my way back, should I get lost."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:49 pm

"You'll need someone to let you in. Knock on the door like this," she tapped her knuckle on the ground in two quick knocks, then a third, slightly delayed one.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Arri nodded quickly, drawing her sword, and then looking to Aelwynn, slightly fearful for a moment. She sheathes the blade. "It would no doubt be unfavorable for me to mark the tunnels with my sword..." She rubs her chin for a moment. "I suppose a trail of bread crumbs wouldn't work either..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Aelwynn nodded to Skalanis, "Take Skal with you. He'll be able to mark the way with his lights."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

At the sound of his name Skalanis looked up from his book that he had drifted off into, "I'll be marking the way for whom now? Sorry I was lost in thought, I seem to have missed something important." He blinked almost lazily still reviving from his dreamlike book reading state.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Arri waved to the Librarian. "Me, if it wouldn't be too much of a difficulty. I'm going to fetch more water for... Ambivalence, was it?"

At that moment, Eloen reappeared, sitting near the door with her legs crossed, eyes closed, in something almost akin to a trance.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm

His eyes shifted to Eloen for a split second before turning to Arri, "Alright, sounds like it's an adventure through the tunnels then." A smile then slowly began to creep onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Arri smiled and nodded, gesturing for Skalanis to lead her through the tunnels.

Eloen opened her eyes for a moment, glancing over at them before they left.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Skalanis walked into the tunnel making a small light and leaving it above the door towards the darkness. "This little adventure is going to be slow with the constant need for these lights."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Arri nods, looking around the tunnels while trying to find a topic of conversation. "So... Any news? Anything... interesting going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elven Library
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next