Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elven Library

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Elven Library - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Retributor7: The tiefling readjusted himself so that he sat with his back to the wall of the entrance to the library, legs still sprawled out on the floor. He raised an eyebrow, as he looked from each individual to the next that were at the moment fretting over his current state. "Does anyone else here see the irony in that the two of you lot most suspicious of my being here are now jumping at the bit to aid me?" he asked in a bemused tone.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Aelwynn offered a crooked, embarrassed smile, "Well, I have... extraneous circumstances, I suppose... I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Skalanis turned and looked at Arri while still walking and stopping every so often to make a light, "News? News on what? And interesting? I'd say, there is a Tiefling sitting in my library as we speak." He looked at the light glowing in his hands, "I guess he must know Cernunnos somehow, I just wish I could ask him all the questions rushing through my head."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:34 pm

"Everyone changes their tone," Lathai said, making his way over with a tome under his arm, "When the Knight speaks." He held a hand out to the man, eyes scrutinizing him from head to toe. "I am Lathai Corcphen."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Arri ruffled the back of her hair, unsure how to broach the topic she truly wished to touch upon. "Right... Yes, quite interesting... So..." There was an awkward pause while she figured out how to word this. "What about Eloen? How're things going with her?"

Eloen listened to them talk, returning to her meditation, trying to plan what to say to Skalanis when the Librarian got back.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Skalanis stayed silent for the longest time, he placed three lights before he finally found the words to say, "the feelings I have towards her is, I guess you can say, as equivalent as my feelings towards my library or Cernunnos. Her feelings towards me still are a little unclear to me yet I feel there is a connection that she does not know how to react with." He placed another light and turned and smiled at Arri, "Though it is good to finally know first hand what the feeling humans call love is like."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Arri gave another nod and a little smile, before pointing to a well down a ways through the tunnels. "There's one! C'mon, let's get this over with so we can get back." She raced forward through the tunnel, waterskin in hand.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Skalanis follow Arri lighting the path, suddenly a funny idea came to his mind, "Arri I'd be careful, I hear stories of creatures that hide in the dark waiting for people to be separated!"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Retributor7: Ambivalence blinked several times, as his eyes glossed over. He then clenched his eyes tightly, and looked up at the elf. He reached for his hand, but before making contact, halted. Slowly, he brought his middle an index fingers to his forehead before allowing his arm to resume it's place by his side. "I hope I did that correctly..." he trailed, maintaining eye contact with Lathai. "I must say, it's a great relief to receive such a civil greeting from the Knight's second. I suppose that it is my turn as is the custom to offer a title of identification, no? Well, when I first arrived I was filled with Ambivalence more than anything, thus that is what I asked you to call me. But perhaps now it is more Excitement? No, wait! Anticipatation? Ah, and lets not forget that justified lingering sense of Paranoia..." His eyes trailed away, lost in thought. He then looked back at the elf, realizing his rudeness. "Uh... forgive me for that. Let us continue with Ambivalence for now. As I said, I still need time to collect myself. Maybe then we'll see about a more accurate title."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Aelwynn couldn't help but chuckle, "That was correct, yes. I apologize if I gave you too much to deal with all at once."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Arri stopped once she made it to the well, looking around to find the bucket. Her heart fell as she peered into the well and saw the bucket bobbing around, along with the rope. She cursed for a moment, before looking around. "Do we have a rope of some kind? We can tie it to the skin and lower it down to fill it."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Lathai chuckled, offering the greeting right back to him. "I suppose it can wait." His eyes drifted to the paladin, confusion evident in his expression, if only to the elves present. "Although I am wondering just who and what you are, Ambivalence."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Skalanis chuckled and spoke with a creepy tone, "we could always lower you down and hope that the creatures that reside in the water doesn't smell you while you quickly fill it up."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Arri stiffened a bit at his joke, flushing a bit in anger. "That's not funny, Librarian..." She continued to scout around the room until she found decently sized bit of rope, though not long enough to reach the water. "Alright Skalanis... Hold onto me. I should be able to reach the water if I can lean far enough in."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Skalanis chuckled, "I shall hold on for dear life" He walked towards the well, "would you like to tie the rope around your waist then I shall hold the rope or what is the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:02 pm

She began to tie the rope around the top of the skin, sure to keep it loose enough that water could still float in. She looked around, grabbing a piece of rope that she tied around her waist like a belt. "Hold onto that, and pull me up when I say."
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Skalanis bowed to her, "I shall not let you fall." He grabbed a hold of the rope and positioned himself so that he would not fall over.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Arri took a deep breath, leaning as far over the well as she dared. She started lowering the skin down the well, just barely getting the head down under the water. "A-Alright! I got the mouth into the water!" She waited a few moments. "Ok! I think it's full!"
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Skalanis then slowly began to pull her up, "Alright I have you, try not to move around so much so that I can pull you up faster."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Arri held as still as possible, and once she was secure she began pulling the skin up, pulling it into her hands and holding it above her hands in victory. "Let's head back!"
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Skalanis chuckled, "alright, let's get back to the others, remember stay together and follow the light."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 pm

She nodded, fastening the skin to her belt and gesturing for the Librarian to lead through the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Walking and getting rid of the lights Skalanis led the way back to the library.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Arri saw the doors to the library, and picked up the pace, eager to return. She crossed the threshold into the library, and immediately offered the skin to Ambivalence. "Here you are. Happy to help."

Eloen opened her eyes when Arri walked in, looking around for Skalanis.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 am

Finishing dousing the last light Skalanis walked back into the library. Unconsciously he turned his head to look for Eloen. He made sure Ambivalence got the skin and picked a book off the shelf. He turned and gently leaned against the book shelf and began flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Library   Elven Library - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elven Library
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next