Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elven Graveyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 am

The Wolf returned shortly, carrying all four of his packs as well as Aelwynn's. there were still so many things to retrieve here, and with so much of the ground now hallowed, it would be so easy to return. He nodded to them all, examining Arri's plate from afar. "Is anyone else injured?" His eyes scanned over each of them, unsure. As a leader, he could not allow weakness; as a friend, he was terrified that they had been harmed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 am

Aelwynn's body, still controlled by the spirit, looked around, "It seems as though everyone is unscathed."
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Thadin had stopped before they left and taken another grizzly trophy. He hacked the lower jaw from the one he killed and cleaned it thoroughly before putting it on a leather cord around his neck. He now sat in a patch of light honing his axe while the others spoke.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Arri sighed a bit, looking around. "This is a fine mess..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 am

Lathai nodded, looking around nervously, trusting Skalanis to find Eloen and bring himself, as well as her, home safely. "Let us be off then." He said, moving to stand only slightly in front of, and to the side of, Aelwynn's body as he lead them back to Vaillhen.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 am

Arri followed, holding her hands on the hilts of her swords. "Lathia...how many lords do you think we killed this night?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 am

"Seventeen." Aelwynn's body answered simply, as though she had hand-counted them. "That's not counting the two from the hill."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 am

Arri blinked, somewhat shocked. "H-How many lords...are there?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 am

"Before Lord Arlund's death? Forty." she answered dryly, the male echo speaking the same tone.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 am

MadCheshire:

He placed his eagle eye high in the sky, scanning the surrounding area for Eloen, paying keen attention to where she could be and also where she probably would be. Upon spotting her, he rushes to her.

Ooc: posting in Hills
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

Aelwynn watched him leave, "So long as he can find us..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:15 am

Lathai resisted the urge to snap at the being, knowing that it would not end well for him. "Who is she?" He asked, clearly referring to the woman surpressed in her own body.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 am

"If you are referring to me," the voice started, "I was actually male."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:24 am

"I am referring," he amended, "To Aelwynn herself. Who is she? To you and in reality?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:31 am

"She is an elven woman, aged five hundred and sixty-six, approximately seven feet tall with white hair and violet eyes. She also was the champion of my temple in Arcem." it began, "You know who she is, Lathai. Why are you asking me?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:58 am

He halted, staring off into some distant reality as something registered to him. Slowly, he turned to face the being, completely and utterly awe-struck. "Your temple?" He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 am

Arri stopped as well, pieces falling into place. She no longer held any doubt about why this precence felt divine. Because it was divine.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:01 am

It seemed so strangely calm, as though what it had said was completely normal, "Yes, my temple. I am Albiorix, leader of the gods. Aelwynn is my physical avatar in this world. I speak and act through her."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:07 am

Lathai dry swallowed, staring at him in shock. Could this be the reason behind her unknown lineage? "For... How long?" He asked, voice quaking.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am

"How long have I been able to speak through her in this way?" he asked, "Since she could speak for herself. She is special. She has a piece of my own soul buried in her own. That is how I can speak through her and channel my power through her. I could not do the same with any of you." It spoke concisely, as though the matter were simple.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Lathai nodded slowly, doing his best to take everything in stride. "She does not know." He told him, unsure, "Do you have no way to tell her that it is you who... Possesses her? It scares her." The last sentence was caught somewhere between an after thought and simple concern.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm

"No, I can merely offer her a sense of peace. I need a mouth to speak, mortal. And I do not have one, save for her." The voice seemed somehow uncomfortable with the idea of making her frightened.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 pm

He nodded, understanding, knowing better than to question him on the matter. "Would you want me to tell her?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:43 pm

"You may, if you wish it." he stated simply, "How much farther until we get to safety? It has been a long while since I have traveled idly through this land."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Arri stayed silent through the exchange, still wondering if she should bow. Before her stood, in essence, a god. Would he take offense to the fact that she, a mere mortal, showed him not the respect he deserved. These were her thoughts as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elven Graveyard
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next