Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elven Graveyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

He looked around, unsure. "Our safest bet would be to stay at either the temple or the library. With Skalanis, we can go between them effortlessly. Come, let us get situated in your temple..." Lathai paused, shifting on his feet a bit uneasily, "What do you wish me to call you?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

"She calls me 'the other'. You may call me by my name." The voice spoke dryly, unamused.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm

He nodded, "I will tell her so that she may understand. You are the last being she wishes to insult. Come," the command was directed to the others as he headed towards the Temple, looking around at the area. At least now, he thought, the graveyard is safe. His Radelia was safe.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Arri followed, spotting Eloen and Skalanis in the distance. She wondered what had been so important that the shadowdancer had left, but questions would answer themselves in some way, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Aelwynn followed behind him, seeming somehow so much taller and more majestic than she did as merely herself,
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Ooc: TO THE CHAPEL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Graveyard   Elven Graveyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elven Graveyard
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5