Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Eloen stops, looking over to her. In an instant, she vanished and was by the paladin's side. "There there, seler, I've got you..." Though a few inches shorter than the paladin, she managed to support her, wrapping one of Aelwynn's arms around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Aelwynn smiled, her body seeming suddenly ver frail besides the hardness of her muscularity. "Thank you, seler. I must be more tired than I thought."
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

Eloen nods, smiling. "It's fine, seler. Where would you like me to take you?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 am

Aelwynn smiled, "I was merely trying to stand. If you have somewhere you need to be, then don't worry about me. I think I've got it now." She leaned off of Eloen, still wobbly, but standing on her own.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:19 am

He was scared to leave Eloen alone, unsure of what would happen if he did. But despite this, Aelwynn needed him and she was his priority. Lathai went over to her, holding her about the waist and smiling sweetly at her. "If you are wondering, a'maelamin, the weres are dead." He beamed, gesturing to her sword, "I killed them."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 am

Aelwynn seemed concerned for a brief moment that there even were werewolves in the city, then smiled proudly, kissing his forehead, "And you aren't hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:01 pm

He shook his head, blushing slightly. "They said that the ground here is sacred. They could not enter it."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 pm

She blinked, then laughed, "When I built the shrine, I blessed the ground around it. That was four hundred years ago, though."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 pm

He smiled at her, kissed the top of her head. "The gods do not waver, nor do they leave, my love."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Aelwynn smiled, "Nor shall I, a'maelamin. Though I am grateful that the gods protected us."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 pm

He nuzzled her happily, smiling, "I know."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Aelwynn chuckled, "One of these days I'll do the saving." She wobbled back a bit, "It probably won't be today."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Lathai chuckled, standing in front of her and holding her hands. "Steady, my love."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Aelwynn leaned against him, yawning, "Mm... You're warm." She muttered, the stupor of her exhaustion vocalizing her thoughts without filter.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm

He laughed aloud, swooping her off her feet and cradling her in his arms. "So, you sleep through an entire battle and then decide that you need even more sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 pm

She nuzzled against his chest, everything about her gave off a feeling of peace, "You can sleep with me if you want... You're so warm..." She yawned again, weaving her fingers into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 pm

He shook his head, surprised that she was so childlike. "We will stay here, but only until dawn. We cannot risk more of the wolves coming out."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 pm

She yawned, "We could sleep in the chapel. The catacombs are sealed, and the whole building is blessed..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 pm

He looked around, knowing the others were there. "We should wait. We could stay in the library as well, and with Skalanis, we could travel between both buildings with ease."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Aelwynn yawned, "Okay... Just keep me warm..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 pm

He shook his head, warming his hands with a fire spell as he had all those years ago. "Rest, a'maelamin."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Aelwynn smiled, her eyes drifting closed.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Eloen watched them for a moment before turning, stepping into a tree, vanishing. There was somewhere else she had to be.

OOC: Alright, I'm moving to the hills.
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm

The yawn was loud enough to get everyone's attention, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to distract you. I'm sure we're all tired, especially me when I have had to sit for the most of the day." He sat down in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Lathai raised an eyebrow at Skalanis, though he said nothing, shaking his head and laying his love on the grass. "Let us rest then... Though..." He looked to his friend nervously, "Send someone to watch our gypsy, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary   Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aelwynn's Forest Sanctuary
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next