Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Temple of Albiorix

Go down 
+2
Sov Ze Sadistic
Queen Beyril the Just
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Lathai snorted, shaking his head as he eased himself back around continued onward, snickering to himself at the thought of seeing the less-than-graceful paladin dance.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 pm

She frowned, "What? Do you not believe me?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 pm

The snickering turned to chuckling as he shook his head, moving onward and guiding the company through the tunnels. "I have yet to receive reason to do so in this particular instance."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Aelwynn's frown turned into more of a pout as her lower lip jutted out, "I was quite good, thank you. Just because I don't quite have my bearings immediately after stepping out of a 200-pound silver suit doesn't mean I cannot dance."
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 pm

His eyes rolled though he said no more on it, enjoying the shifted energy of the tunnels from the annoyance he managed to pull out of her. Before long, they made it back to the library and pushed the unsealed doors the rest of the way open, smirking at what he found there.

(To the Elven Library!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temple of Albiorix
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20