Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Temple of Albiorix

Go down 
+2
Sov Ze Sadistic
Queen Beyril the Just
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

The Temple of Albiorix Empty
PostSubject: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 pm

The Temple of Albiorix CN5ak7R
The Temple of Albiorix, as it looked in its time of glory

The ruins of the massive temple to Albiorix, and the catacombs underneath. Former home of the elven Paladins and Clerics.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Thadin had followed the tracks for a few miles now, and he now found himself amidst crumbling ruins on either side. He dismounts and heads into the chapel, axe in hand.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:55 pm

A soft growl echoed from outside the temple, and a figure moved through the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Arri followed, swords drawn. "We're not alone here..."
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Thadin steps into the light of a broken window and holds his axe in a combat stance. His hood is drawn up so the beast could see that he had slain one of their kind before. " Have at me!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:48 pm

The figure stepped from the shadows, but did not enter the temple. It was taller than the archway that once acted as a door, and weighed at least 800 lbs. "Why have you come to this place?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Arri readied her sword. "Our business is our own..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 pm

"You are not elves." His voice purred, pacing outside the chapel, "If you seek treasure, there is none for you here. And your weapons will do you no good."
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:25 pm

"I'll be the judge of that." Thadin growls
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:27 pm

A low chuckle rumbled in his throat, "If you truly wish to fight, you may come out and do so. But, I caution you. You will die. I do not like to kill valuable humans. I am here to watch for elves. And you are not elves. I'm offering you a chance to leave."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Arri looked to Thadin. "Who are you to offer us anything?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm

"A powerful man." he chuckled, "Despite my.... rugged exterior."
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:36 pm

"I'll not be seen as some week pup! I choose to fight!" He says holding his ground "come at me you cowardly mongrel!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:42 pm

The wolf growled, "I can offer you much, human. I'm giving you a chance at life here. Do not squander it. Or, should you choose to bring the elves to me, I can add a reward for your trouble. I smell them here. It reeks of them. The little knight-in-training. I can see to it that your family is taken care of. Raise your salary enough to keep them well-fed and happy. And the warrior. I can give you weapons, gold... A company of well-trained soldiers. Just bring me the elves. Dead. I will wait for your decision in the graveyard." He uttered a low growl, and lept away, over rooftops and buildings.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Arri looks to Thadin. "We can't do it, but how do we warn them?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:58 pm

"Find them first." He mutters "I saw a lot of wolfs bane growing around here. Grab some and we can go kill that beast."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Arri nods, thinking. "Perhaps if we can turn it into a paste, we can coat our weapons in it..."
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:43 pm

"I'd just as soon tie some to the blade of my axe." He mutters into his beard
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Arri sighs softly, lowering her swords. "Should we warn them first, or challenge the wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:11 pm

"We don't know where the elves are. We do know we're the wolf is. Lets go kill it."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Arri nods, keeping her swords drawn. "Let's get to the wolfs-bane, then figure out a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:27 pm

"Right." He says going around the side of the building were the plant was growing In a thick patch.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 am

Arri kneels, picking some of the wolfsbane. She looks around. "I need a pot and some water...."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 am

The garden's fountain still flowed in the north side, and the kitchens were abandoned, littered with ancient pots and pans.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Thadin continues plucking wolfs bane " look around then. Ill keep gathering the stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temple of Albiorix
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next