Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Temple of Albiorix

Go down 
+2
Sov Ze Sadistic
Queen Beyril the Just
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:57 am

Arri nodded in their direction, inwardly relieved that she no longer guarded the tiefling alone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 am

Aelwynn offered her a smile, "I thank you for keeping watch over our brother. You have my gratitude."
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 am

Arri offered a smile in return. "Of course, Aelwynn...It was...my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Aelwynn smiled, tenderly, bowing her head and kissing Arri's forehead, "Do you know where the others went?" She and Thadin, both splattered with blood, seemed to not notice it.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Arri shook her head. "Lathai said he was going to find the other two. I know not where they've gone."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Aelwynn's brow furrowed, concentrating, "I will check the catacombs for them. Surely they would not have ventured outside on their own. I will return shortly, edanelle. Worry not. Thadin will remain here with you."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:19 am

Arri did her best to hide the relief in her smile, bowing her head. "My thanks, Aelwynn."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Aelwynn smiled, "You have no need to thank me." she wandered down the catacombs toward the library.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:43 am

Arri resumed her position against the wall, nodding her head once to Thadin before resting her gaze on the tiefling, continuing to guard him.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Before long, Lathai had lead Aelwynn back to the under keep, lost in his thoughts now that he had realized that she had literally no idea just how long they had been gone. "Arriana, how is the.... Tiefling?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Arri rubbed her eyes, her back stiffening a bit. She gave a formal salute. "No movement..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm

"You're..." He paused, raising an eyebrow. "...not a soldier, quickling."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Arri flushed a bit, easing up a bit. "Forgive me. Force of habit."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

He shrugged, though otherwise did not appear to react. "I... understand." He glanced down at the comatose demonspawn before sighing and maneuring it onto his back. "Come on, everyone." He said with a grunt as he straightened. "Let's head to the library."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Arri nodded, grabbing her swords and sticking them through her belt, falling in behind the two elves.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Elwin raised a finger, as if to speak, but sighed, and shook her head, following behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Thadin looks up from a pile of sun-dried beef he had in the pouch on his belt with a look of disbelief, several pieces sticking out of his mouth "but, we just shtopped!" He says, the meat impairing his ability to speak. He quickly puts away his "snack" and stands up, his axe slung across his broad shoulders "very well..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Lathai glanced back at them, rolling his eyes. "I can get you far more food than you have on your person. Come on, large one." With that, he lead the party through the catacombs, carrying the tiefling on his back and grunting whenever he had to turn.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Aelwynn shook her head, "A'maelamin, don't you think we should ask him what he wishes to be called? I fear he does not like the nicknames we give..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Lathai blinked, looking back at her with an eyebrow raised. "His name is Thadin Bear-hide. I simply just do not think that the hide of a bear is an appropriate title for surname purposes." He looked at the human, shrugging nonchalantly at him. "Any objections he has, he is free to bring up. At the worst, I will horribly insult him and we will throw trees at each other. They do still have the Highland Games, do they not?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Thadin shrugs the comment "tis fine, it's all in good fun." He rumbles good naturedly. At the mention of the games he smiles broadly "all around champion, going on my third year." He says proudly.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Arri says nothing, eyes forward as they move through the tunnels, keeping focused on what is essentially her assignment, her military training kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Aelwynn blinked, clearly lost, "I'm afraid I've never heard of these games of the Highlands."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Lani:

Lathai blinked, turning around and stumbling before readjusting the tiefling on his back. "A'maelamin, how on Parthalan have you not heard of the Highland Games? They've been a human tradition for centuries." He shook his head, "Not permitted indulgence in the Order?" Under his breath he seemed to be mumbling something about living under rocks.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Aelwynn stopped walking so she could think, reflecting over her years to make sure she had simply not been ignorant for a moment, but this "games" they spoke of never crossed her memories, "I do not recall ever hearing of it... And as for indulgence, we were permitted our hobbies..." She began, "I learned how to dance, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Albiorix   The Temple of Albiorix - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temple of Albiorix
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next