Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoes of a Memory (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Mairi smiled wide, hugging her in return, beckoning Hikaru in after her. "How are you, seler?" She smiled to her brother, embracing him as well before wriggling her fingers towards the child. "Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Hikaru followed her in smiling, "How are the twins?" He asked.

Aelwynn smiled, "Emilyn is speaking now.@
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Lathai smiled, pulling her fingers from her mouth. "Say hello to your aunt and uncle, little one." He smiled, nodding to Mairi who was looking at him like he had lost his mind.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Emilyn looked shyly at Mairi and Hikaru, then back to her atar. She waved one hand at them, "Vedui'."

Aelwynn smiled, "With a rather impressive vocabulary."

((Greetings/Hello))
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Mairi stared, looking at each of the, in turn, swallowing hard. "Is... Is that all?"
Lathai smiled, looking at his daughter curiously. "Emilyn, can you tell everyone what your brother can do?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 pm

She threw her hands up, smiling, "Selu!"

Raden seemed oblivious, playing amongst his mother's hair.

(Magic!)
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Mairi was stunned, walking over and carefully taking Raden into her own arms. "Will you show me, a'mael?" She asked, lighting her free hand and showing him. "What can you do?"

Ooc: Uhm... Hikaru?
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Hikaru was dumbfounded, watching Mairi hold Raden. Raden watched the spell in Mairi's hand, mimicking the way she held it. Lightning arched between his fingers and he giggled.
Emilyn stuck her fingers back in her mouth, her other hand holding onto the collar of Lathai's kimono.
Aelwynn seemed surprised, "Earlier he was just moving things..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Lathai craddled his daughter, watching his son in shock. "I don't think... It matters what spell you show him."

Mairi took the hint easily, dancing water around her fingers, showing the small child.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Aelwynn watched him closely, unsure of what he'd do next.
Raden watched her closely, mimicking the spell. His didn't look as clean or controlled as hers, but he could do it.
Emilyn traced her fingers over her father's skin absentmindedly, watching her brother calmly.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Lathai swallowed hard, not entirely sure how to handle the whole situation. "I do not... Know what to do." He admitted, looking down and tickling his daughter to distract himself.

Mairi shook her head. To the best of her knowledge, most did not discover their gift until around the onset of puberty.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 pm

The twins seemed innocently oblivious to the worry on all four of the adults faces. Silence fell over the room, "We were hoping," Aelwynn interrupted, "that you or your mother may offer some insight. I'd ask my parents...." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Mairi nodded, understanding even without the sentence being finished. "I understand. I will see about asking her tonight. She went into town today, and you know how her shopping trips can get." 

Lathai shifted on his feet, staring down at his daughter with both worry and confusion. "I will get them ready." He said, taking her over to change her diaper and put her in one of her own little kimonos.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Aelwynn watched Raden play with the spells Mairi had shown him soaking up the attention.
Emilyn had soiled her diaper, though there wasn't a mess, so cleanup was simple. She was always so oddly well-behaved, watching the world around her wide-eyed, taking it all in.

Hikaru sat with Mairi and Raden, "I take it such early expression of magic is odd amongst your people as well?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Mairi nodded, bouncing the boy on her hip and offering him a lock of her dyed hair. "Very. I was nearly two hundred when I started using my magic. Lathai was younger, but still nearly an adult. 128, I believe they said."

Ooc: My ipad hates me

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Hikaru nodded, studying him. The twins had grown accustomed to the dragon-kin, and thought nothing of their strange appearance. "I wonder what prompted the sudden development..."

Aelwynn exhaled, worry creeping up on her once more.

-------

https://parthalan.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=136
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echoes of a Memory (Mature)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40