Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoes of a Memory (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:00 pm

"Uma." she smiled, sticking her finger in her mouth.
Aelwynn exhaled, "I need to sit down, I think..."
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 pm

His voice caught in his throat, heart dropping as he stared, unsure. "Mani ye i'essa en' toronlle?" Surely he could not still understand him. It was impossible, she was so young...

(What is the name of your brother?)
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:19 pm

"Raden." she spoke, only pulling her finger out of her mouth long enough to answer. Her eyes were full of knowledge. As though she had remembered and understood everything from every moment in her life, and cared only to speak to her father.

Aelwynn sat down, Raden looking up as he heard his name from his sister's lips.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:24 pm

He shook his head, shocked. "Mani ye i'essa en' seleramin?" He asked for his own sister's name, unsure of whether or not she could continue this little game, "ar' mani ye i'essa en' ataratara?" This time, though the translation was crude, he asked for her grandfather's name.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:26 pm

"Mairi." Emilyn listed, not skipping a beat. "Albiorix."

Aelwynn looked like she was going to faint, and sat Raden down in case she did.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 pm

He very nearly cursed, hardly believing his own ears. "Ya ye seleramin maelhe?" (Who is my sister's love?) Surely, he thought, this was a phrase that she would not understand,
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Emilyn seemed frustrated, having a harder time with the syllables, "Hi-kar...." she began, but her small lips wouldn't form the words.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 pm

"Hikaru." He spoke flatly, clearly in shock. "Hik-a-ru," this time, he spoke far slower, enunciating each syllable for her. "Doji Hikaru."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:55 pm

"Hikaru!" She repeated, clearly pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm

He smiled, kissed the top of her head and let out a melodic whistle, calling over the hatchling that was only barely still allowed inside. "Aoi," he said, looking at the vibrant blue female serpent. "Bring Hikaru and Mairi over, will you?" There was a sort of gentle, draconic growl that escaped the creature before she floated out of the house, wingless but still flying.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Aelwynn stained blankly ahead of her, looking faint.

Raden used Mage hand to throw his bottle again, grunting unhappily that the attention was off of him.

Emilyn smiled, returning to silence, resting on her father's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:10 pm

He shook his head, running a hand through his hair before stopping the bottle mid-air. "I know you were raised in the Chapel, Aelwynn, but have you ever heard of something like this? Babies speaking and using their gift at such a young age?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Aelwynn exhaled, shaking her head. "No... I haven't..." Her face was drained of color, and she looked sick.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 pm

He knelt in front of her, holding Emilyn in one arm and pulling Raden into his lap with the other. "Breathe, a'maelamin." He said gently, studying her. "It will be alright. Perhaps it is just acclerated learning from your blood. All will be well."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Aelwynn nodded, "I just worry. About how my bloodline affects them. For bad or good."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:40 pm

He shook his head, smiling at her, bouncing Raden on his knee. "Name one thing it has done to you that translates as bad."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm

"Try my father possessing me at will and having no memory of it?" She smiled back weakly, watching Emilyn pull on Lathai's hair.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:48 pm

He shook his head, smiling at her. "No, maelamin. He does that when you are in grave danger. You do not need the memories because they are not your own, they are his."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Aelwynn smiled, "I just want to be sure they're okay."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 pm

He laughed, "They are destined to be makers of trouble, my dearest, but that is because they are also mine. Were they any others, perhaps they would be more docile. Or perhaps worse. Only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Aelwynn chuckled, "As different as they are, they both are very much like you, you know. Sometimes I wonder if they resemble me at all." She teased, kissing him gently.
Emilyn jumped a bit and started crying, Raden sitting next to her looking guilty.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:13 pm

He blushed, though he looked down at their son with a scolding look pon his face, moving Emilyn further away from her brother. "Raden if you do that one more time atar would put you in your crib and you will not be getting out."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Raden looked up at his father and began crying himself. Emilyn reached up to Lathai, "Atar!" She cried, her lower lip stuck out in a pout.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:21 pm

He closed his eyes, trying not to tear up at his children's crying. Gently, he handed the boy to his mother, knowing that she could handle him better. Meanwhile, he cooed to his daughter, checking the pinched area and rubbing it gently before kissing it. "All is well, my baby girl..."

"Fen?" Mairi's voice sounded from the front door, and she smiled as she walked in, realizing without issue that Raden had been causing trouble again. "You needed us?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Aelwynn smiled, bouncing Raden, who ceased crying quickly. Though tears were still in her eyes, Emilyn calmed down enough to stop crying, her fingers in her mouth.
Aelwynn stood, Raden in her arm, "Quel' amrun, seler." She smiled, hugging Mairi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echoes of a Memory (Mature)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next