Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not my kind of work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor F.

Connor F.

Not my kind of work Empty
PostSubject: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm

I walked through town as people around me went about their lives. I was looking for an easy job that paid quick. I really needed some equipment if I wanted to do much of anything. I found a tavern and I walk in, approaching what looks like a worker.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Thadin walked down the steps, hitting his head on the way down. "Ack! Infernal steps!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 pm

The barmaid looked up, "Ello, mum. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 am

"I'm looking for work, do you know who i should speak to?" He said leaning against a wall
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 am

"Work!" Thadin says approaching the tiny (in his opinion) man. " This city abounds with work, for a fighting man!" He throws a huge arm over his shoulder " and I could help you find it my boy!"
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 am

"We'll alrighty then" mirage was not intimidated."just show me the way"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

"Good lad! Now I think I saw a fat merchant the other day, with an overabundance of guards! He looked rather worried too, so I say you and I pay him a visit! I'm saving money to get a new axe you see, so I need the coin." He begins to stroke his magnificent beard " perhaps we should check the merchants square first."
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:07 am

"Whatever you say." Mirage walked out with thadin towards the merchants square.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 am

"Ha!there he is! Fat piece of suet isn't he?" He says nudging him with his elbow. "Lets see what he wants." Thadin approaches the obese man, who is surrounded by guardsmen. " that's quite a few gaurds mr. Is there something as been troubling you of late?"
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 am

Mirage wondered how he could possibly find work from such a man. Working as a guard maybe? No, he worked only for himself, but he needed this.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:12 pm

OOC: Sovuru, you're making up NPCs, which I pretty expressly said not to in the rules. You're making things very difficult on me. Stop.

The fat man frowned, "Back you plebian filth. I'll have none of your ilk corrupting me with your foul stench."
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 pm

"I see how it is, I didn't wana have to do this but," he kicked a guard out of the way and grabbed the man "you leave me no choice, you show me some coin or else"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 pm

The fat man threw his coin purse at him, "Take it and go! I'm calling the guard!"
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm

"Call who you want, I can take 'em" he walked off
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Thadin looks at the merchant reproachfully " it is a poor merchant who turns a potential customer away. Still, if you cannot give me work maybe you can give me a weapon, what do you sell?"
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Mirage immediately walked towards the blacksmith, carrying the purse, tossing it up and down.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:22 pm

The merchant frowned, "I am no merchant, and I would not sell to thieves regardless! Be off!"

The blacksmith worked away at his forge.
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm

"Your finest blade." He threw the purse at the blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:57 pm

"Thrice blasted fool!" He mutters heading for the smith as well. " and an axe for me!" He says after hearing mirage
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 pm

"Now we need some armor, you can get yours here, I'll be getting mine at another source" mirage walked off "I'll meet you at the tavern by nightfall"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 pm

"Aye!"
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Mirage returned wearing a (stolen) leather quirass and cloth pants and leather boots. "How about a drink thadin?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:56 pm

"Perhaps later lad! I have yet to gain a weapon!"
Back to top Go down
Connor F.

Connor F.

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 pm

"Relax, the blacksmith should be done by tomorrow, he'll have my sword and your axe." The bartender handed mirage an ale "so how about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 pm

"Very well." He takes 2 mugs of ale for himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not my kind of work   Not my kind of work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not my kind of work
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next