Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoes of a Memory (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Lathai smiled, nodding towards the market and winking at Aelwynn to signify that they should leave the other couple alone. He whistled for Aoi to join them as he stood, holding Emilyn so that she face outward. He rocked her softly, smiling down at her.

She smirked but her face was flushed with a powerful blush as she shifted her footing slightly, blushing red. "Tir wux tuor ekess xoal usv ornla wux filki hefoc creol diwhaf hak, sia danthe?" She smiled up at him, slightly coy but mostly nerves. With him flirting back, she felt almost powerless.

{Do you wish to try or would you just like some fun then, my dear?}
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Aelwynn smiled, catching the hint and lifting Raden onto her hip before walking towards the market.

Hikaru kissed her forehead, "We can try again." He spoke in Draconic.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Lathai chatted idly with her as they walked, stopping at various stalls and shops almost randomly. By the time they finished shopping, it was around High Sun. His mother would have returned by now, and she would surely want to know all that had happened. The four... Five if you counted Aoi, might even get a free meal out of it. The Wolf, an odd nickname for him now, lead them back towards the village, asking the children if they wished to see their grandmother.

Mairi blushed, smiling and nuzzling him, "Amin maelle." She murmured in her own tongue, grateful for his willingness to grant her wish, despite the seeming failure they had met thus far.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm

The children perked up, excitement on their faces. Aelwynn smiled, "It seems as though they like the idea."

Hikaru kissed her lips tenderly, "Amin maelle." he whispered in return, leading her home.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Lathai laughed, "Apparently so." He agreed, nuzzling his daughter and tickling his son's little foot. "The question is though, can they both behave?"

Ooc: *presses fast forward button on RP remote*

Mairi mumbled unintelligbly as she nuzzled up to her husband, the glow on her hands still fading from her calling forth her magic, praying that the additional charge would help her own fertility. "I love you," she whispered the words in each language she knew: common, elvish, and draconic. Her heart felt as though it was quivering in her chest. She wanted a family so badly, wanted to give him his own heir, his own blood. The little fox loved this man with all of her heart, and it broke her down to realize that, for all their trying, she was unable to get pregnant with his child. Was it her? Was there a fluke in her own elven DNA that forbade her from having children? Was it him? Or was the combination simply supposed to be impossible. The thought that, even now, after they had gone through so much just to be together, to marry, that they were still incompatible tore her apart.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Aelwynn smiled, "So long as we keep an eye on Raden's hands... He doesn't understand his power yet."

Hikaru kissed her cheek, a smile on his lips, "And I love you. I always shall." Hikaru knew she desired children greatly, and he desired only to give her what she wanted. If he grew old with only her by his side, he would have been more than content. He tried so hard for children simply because it was what she wanted. Nothing else in this world mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:52 pm

He nodded, chuckling as he pushed open the door. Kyla never locked the door during the day, no one ever thought to threaten her, especially considering her family. "Atara!" Lathai called, finding her in the kitchen, as always. "We brought some visitors for you."
"Oh!" She said, her hands stilling as she cupped each of their faces in turn and planted kisses on their foreheads. "Hello, my precious babies! How have you been? Giving your atar and atara troubles?" Lathai coughed to clear his throat, slightly embarrassed, mostly nervous.

She giggled softly, kissing up his neck, his cheek, his lips, and smiling. "I know," she answered back, sliding her still warm hand over his other cheek. "Am... I wrong to want this?" The words tumbled out of her for the first time, her insecurities slowly being laid out to bear one by one.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Emilyn and Raden giggled happily, Raden reaching for Kyla, while Emilyn held close to Lathai. Aelwynn smiled, "They sure have been busy today, that's for sure..."

Hikaru shook her head, "Of course not. As incredible as you are, you are a woman. And women crave children. It is natural." he smiled, rolling onto his side, hugging her close, "You're nurturing. You're kind. And," he kissed her cheek, "I think you would be a fantastic mother."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Her mother-in-law gave her a curious glance, "Busy?"
Lathai chuckled, looking down at Emilyn. "Em, what has your brother been doing today?' He asked, hoping to kill two birds with one stone.

She blushed, burying her face in his chest. "You could have had anyone." She admitted, thinking of the other nobles, the geishas, even the elves. "Why do I stand out so?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 pm

"Selu!" Emilyn smiled, answering her father. 
Aelwynn smiled faintly, "She'll answer anything he asks her. Like she's been speaking for years."

He smiled, "Because you had a spark in your eye that never faded. And I could not rest until I had been the one to put it there."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Kyla stared, completely shocked, "Raden, dear, will you show me?" She said, blinking as she looked between the two.
Lathai kissed his daughter's head, murmuring how proud he was of her.

She blushed, snuggling close, warming their bodies with her magic, comforted. "Somehow, I think you made it brighter." She joked, kissing his exposed torso. "But why me? I am an elf."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Aelwynn held her hand up like Mairi had done for the water spell, and Raden mimicked it, water droplets circling his hand.

He shrugged, "It didn't matter to me what you were. I wanted you. I loved you from the first time I saw you."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Kyla stared, reaching up and placing her palm against the boy's, the water washing over it. "You have remarkable talent." She stated, thinking of his future and ignoring the present in many ways. "It takes quite a bit of power to be able go preform young, especially this young." She kissed his forehead, looking to Emilyn. "There is something that you two are not telling me."
Her son swallowed, looking down. "She has my abilities, atara."
Her eyes widened and she took her, holding her and looking at her with just the slightest hint of visible sorrow. "Does it hurt her as well?" At Lathai's nod, she frowned, kissing her. "You will have to be especially careful of her. Any physical threat will cause her to phase."

She blushed again, looking up at him, surprised. "Against all odds?" She laughed, kissing him. "I thought you were kidding that day. I had... Grown quite... Attached to you..." Even now, she was scared to admit just how far she had fallen. "But I thought for sure that... My own feelings would not be..." Mairi let the words hang in the air, not entirely willing to admit her own fears.

Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Aelwynn nodded, "We'll keep a careful watch over her." despite the calmness in her words, Lathai would know how deeply she worried over Emilyn. 
Emilyn reached up, trying to grab onto Lathai's hair. 

Hikaru smiled, "I was defenseless to your charms."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Lathai chuckled, tilting his head towards his daughter, allowing her to do as she wish. "We know, atara. We just... How do we train them?"
Kyla hesitated, not entirely sure. She wasn't combatant, and in fact, her children had never seen her raise a weapon or cast a single spell. "You will have to watch them. Scold them as you would normally. If they become destructive, take things away so that they have nothing to harm. The key will be patience. This, and remain calm. Any distress or excitement from either of you could incite further usage."

Mairi kissed him passionately to hide her embarrassment, having not realized just how openly she had flirted with him. "And here you were, trying to impress the little fire fox..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Aelwynn nodded. Remaining calm was something she had excelled at. And trained hard for. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was going to somehow say or do something wrong. She worried over her own abilities as a mother. And that frightened her.
Emilyn held onto his hair, refraining from sticking it her mouth as she usually did. 
Raden tugged lightly on Kyla's ear, "Mine!"

Hikaru winked, "I'd say I succeeded."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Their grandmother did not mind him, allowing Raden to do as he wished. She reached her free hand to Aelwynn, cupping her chin and smiling at her. "It has been four years, love. You have raised them remarkably well, especially for a first time mother. I have never seen someone so capable with a child." 
Lathai grinned, eskimo kissing his daughter, clearly pleased with his mother's praise.

She narrowed her eyes at him, pushing him on his back and leaning her forehead against his. "And what if I'm not impressed?" Mairi asked him, eyes flashing with their usual spark as she looked down at his reptilian ones. "Have you thought of that? Maybe I was just... Curious..." She slid her finger up and down the center of his torso. "I mean..." She smirked, pulling forth her confidence. "You do after all have other... endearing qualities." 
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Aelwynn smiled lightly, bowing her head in thanks, "Thank you. I... worry. My own mother was somewhat absent. I didn't have someone like you in my life to act as an example." 
Emilyn smiled, giggling, and kissed his cheek. It was a gesture she had seen her mother do often, and she knew it meant that you cared for someone, but little else. She hadn't ever kissed anyone before, but he was her atar, and she could think of no one more deserving of it.

Hikaru grinned coyly, "You went awfully far to see how I look naked, then. Not many would resort to marriage."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Kyla smiled, hugging her gently, oblivious to her granddaughter's newest action. "You are a fantastic mother."
Lathai blushed, smiling at her and kissed her cheek in return. "I love you too, Emilyn."

Her face burned but she merely leaned closer, eyes narrowed. "Oh, but I like the skills of a geisha, and this way, well..." She kissed him, smiling sweetly. "This way I can see whenever I want, kiss you whenever I want. This way, it matters not what others think. Even your culture honors the sanctity of marriage, and nothing will keep me from you." She smirked, winking at him, "Any bit of you."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Aelwynn blushed, "Thank you. It means a lot to me. Coming from you especially."
Emilyn blushed, resting her head on his shoulder.
Raden was upset that no one was paying any mind to him, and cast mage hand at a picture on the wall, knocking it off.

He merely raised an eyebrow flirtatiously, "What makes you think I didn't want it that way? If I had my way, I would have you like this all the time. Naked, and on top of me."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Kyla grinned, looking over as the photo fell, sidestepping to block it from view before holding Raden above her. "Was that appropriate, little one?" Her son chuckled, sensing what would happen before it even happened.

Her face burned brighter and she began channeling her magic, setting her hair into a controlled flame, her eyes glowing ever so slightly. "Did I not agree, you know that you would be in ashes right now." There was a level of seduction in her voice, a dominating flirtation.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Aelwynn hurried over, putting the picture back, "I'm sorry, I'm sure he's going to be all over that one for a while..." 
Raden giggled mischievously, happy now that he had the attention. 
Emilyn rested her head on her father's shoulder, fingers in her mouth. she held onto his hair with her other hand, her eyes drifting closed as the day started to catch up with her. 

Hikaru grinned coyly, "You know by now your fire spells don't harm me. I'm immune to your magic." he caressed her cheek, "Your eyes, however..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Kyla just shook her head, setting him down in one of the chairs and looking at him sternly. "Breaking things is not the proper way to get attention." She looked to Aelwynn, smiling. "Do not fret. It will be taken care of."
Lathai smirked, shaking his head, stroking his daughter's hair gently as she began to drift to sleep.

She blushed, the fire dulling down. "That's not fair," there was the slightest touch of a whimper in her voice as she looked at him, relatively helpless.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Raden frowned, looking a bit ashamed. 
Aelwynn chuckled, "He's so stubborn. We're going to have problems with him when he gets older. He's always trying to get in trouble."
Emilyn drifted to sleep, her hand loosing it's grip on his hair, and her fingers sliding from her mouth.

Hikaru grinned, "Now you know how I feel the rest of the time."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Kyla looked over to Lathai, who seemed to be completely avoiding the conversation. "That would be the fault of your... Husband, Aelwynn." He still said nothing, turning away from them as his face burned.

She shook her head, averting her gaze. "You are never so helpless," Mairi countered, shaking her head once more as she toyed with her magic, slowly igniting her skin harmlessly until she was one harmonized flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of a Memory (Mature)   Echoes of a Memory (Mature) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echoes of a Memory (Mature)
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next