Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikaru's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's Home   Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 pm

He nodded, "I do."
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's Home   Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:24 pm

"I still use the room beside it when I am here." She smiled softly. "Pick any open room around there. I'm going to set a bit of meat out for marinade."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's Home   Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:30 pm

He nodded, scratching his back, "Alright. I'll find a spot."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's Home   Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Mairi nodded and dismissed herself, spending several hours storing and preparing more of the meat before cleaning up the kitchen and returning to the washroom to clean up. It was perhaps an hour before High Moon when she finally made it to her own room, hair still dripping as she walked, wrapped in one of the towels as she didn't quite care enough to have brought clothing to the washroom with her. She did, after all, basically live at the castle anyway and much, or perhaps most, of the staff had grown accustomed to her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's Home   Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Kazuki settled in to a guest bedroom off to the side of Hikaru's study. The bed seemed long enough that he only had to curl his legs slightly to fit across it diagonally, which was more than he usually had. He tossed his bag down by the door, scratching the scars on his back that pulled and itched his skin. His hide had become like leather anymore. Smooth and supple to the touch, but clearly tough and weathered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's Home   Hikaru's Home - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikaru's Home
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6