Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tatsuo's Ancestral Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Empty
PostSubject: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Zi1RfCJl
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Tatsuo sits on the floor In the archway between the deck and his home watching the fish swim in a small pond.
He chuckles as he brings a long-stemmed pipe to his mouth, it has been heavily carved over the centuries and brings back fond memories, some of witch are revisiting him now. He wore rich robes of dark gold-embroidered silk. Despite their excellent quality he feels uncomfortable not being in his usual thick leather armor though (as always) his sword is at his side. He takes a long draft and begins sketching with pen and ink.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

A hawk called overhead, and alighted on a nearby branch. A note was tied to it's talon. The markings were familiar; it was Hikaru's hawk.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Tatsuo looks at the hawk curiously before rising and untying the message from its leg. As he begins to read he absent mindedly tosses the hawk a bit of fish as a reward.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

My dear Kikita Tatsuo,

I have arrived safely across the seas to the elve's homeland. It is very green, though the weather very damp and musty. These Marcher Lords they speak of are large wolves the size of a hut, and I'm sure you'd love to see them.

Which is why I sent Tsuri with this letter. I ask that you serve the crane once more and take up arms against these barbaric beasts.

Also, I have sampled a dish they call venison. You'd like it. There should be some in Tsuri's pouch if he didn't eat it.

-Doji Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Tatsuo laughs at Hikaru's polite yet friendly letter "elves hmm?" He says trilling his tongue. He thinks about it for the next few hours, mulling over the details in front of his fireplace."it's quite a trip..." He mumbles repeatedly to himself, rubbing his scaly chin. He looks around himself, at his beautiful home and servants "Bah!" He says tossing his tea into the fire. " wether I'm five or five thousand I am a samurai!" [ my old friend may be polite but its clear that he needs me.] he begins packing his armor,satchel, and provisions. He quickly writes a letter to hikaru
Dear Hikaru

I have long wondered at the homeland of the elves and will be coming to assist you shortly, though this bird will reach you long before I do.
-Tatsuo
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 pm

The hawk caws, and flies off with the letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuo's Ancestral Home   Tatsuo's Ancestral Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsuo's Ancestral Home
Page 1 of 1