Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaillhen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:54 pm

The little girl smiled, "Cailleach is glad you have escaped her. Though Morrigan will not relent forever. She fears Albiorix's wrath should she harm his..." She chuckled, "Well, we'll discuss you later. There are some things Cailleach tells me I cannot repeat." She pointed at Aelwynn.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:09 am

She smiled, "So, why are you hear?" She asked.

Aelwynn bowed her head, "Because we have great need, arwen en amin. And when I prayed, I was told to come here."

She smiled, this time warm, "Your faith is strong. You may take freely of our supplies. We will give you warm dinner, and a warm bed. Take sanctuary here as long as you need it."

Aelwynn bowed, "Your kindness is immeasurable."

The girl bowed back and left.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 am

Eloen bows as well, smiling softly. She looked first to Aelwynn and then to Lathai. He looked strange, though she passed it off. Eloen looked around the house once more before walking out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:13 am

Aelwynn exhaled, relieved, before turning to Lathai, "Looks like we can rest more comfortably for a while, toror'."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 am

Though he verbally said nothing, the look he gave the paladin spoke volumes. He was confused, mildly furious, and clearly uncomfortable. He had initially looked forward to coming to the village, but being here now was making him want to crawl back into his hut and shut out the world. This wasn't the Parthalan he knew. Nay, he knew the world not, and part of him wished to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am

Aelwynn gave him a tender smile, "I'm feeling like some fresh air. Walk?" She invited, offering him her hand, and an excuse to be away and speak freely.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 am

Thadin glances at her "don't mention it." He says gruffly. He turns to the villager " this one should be different, a Druid said she could heal us. Do you know of any elves who can heal ....." He hesitates " the bite of a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:18 am

Fenris grunted but took her hand out of curtesy, head hung and body looking as though it bristled. Were he a porcupine, everyone would have been filled with bristles by now.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 am

OOC: FFS, Sovuru. God forbid the RIDERLESS HORSE with PURPLE BLOOD not give you the clue...

Eloen took a seat on the driver spot of the wagon, closing her eyes. She paid no attention to them as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:22 am

The villager seemed wary, "I.... Uh, wouldn't know..."

Aelwynn took his hand, and let him just far enough away from the village that it couldn't be seen or heard, "Any better?" She smiled tentatively, testing to see if this helped.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:26 am

His eyes raised to her, cold and shielded by stone, and ironic image, given the color of his eyes. He spoke not, uncomfortable with the very area, the fog that filled his lungs, the lingering dread that seemed to hang in the air, as though they were merely centimeters from the underworld itself.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:26 am

Ooc: how am I supposed to notice if god has forbidden my noticing!?

Thadin pets the horse before realizing she has fallen off. He quickly runs over to her and roars cammands to the surounding villagers. " get me a healer or one of those blasted elves over here now! Or bye the divine beard of albiorix I will light this village on fire!!! Gods bless it!!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 am

Aelwynn exhaled, letting go of his hand, and hanging her head slightly. Even the point of her ears seemed to droop slightly, "I... Suppose not. It was a silly idea, I suppose, heru en amin..." Her face seemed more guarded, and she reverted to the unfamiliar form of "my lord". Perhaps she had been too familiar thus far due to their past. A lot could change in a century. Even his name had changed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:33 am

The village suddenly turned unwelcoming to Thadin, "You best leave sir, if you think you can threaten the home of a goddess like that.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:34 am

Arri weakly tried to get his hands off of her, liberally leaking blood from the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:34 am

He shook his head, placing a hand on her shoulder. The gesture was silent, but he let his heart break through to her, showing one single, heavy emotion.

Pain.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 am

"I'm not threatening anyone's village! "He says angrily " I'm just upset gods bless! Learn the difference before you kill the next bleeding merchant that comes this way! I need a healer!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:41 am

Aelwynn placed her hand gingerly on top of his, almost nuzzling her face against it. She looked back up at him, her own sorrow at seeing him so hurt plain on her face, "I just wish I knew how to help..." She thought back to Radelia. She would know what to do...

The villager frowned, still wary. "Bring her inside. We will try to find your healer."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 am

Eloen tilted her head up to the sky, eyes still closed, simply listening.

Arri continued to try to struggle, not gaining any purchase, and obviously unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:14 am

Thadin does as he is told, looking stressed and tired.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 am

He shook his head, stepping closer and holding her weakly. "The fault does not land on you, mellon." He kissed the top of her head, though was otherwise a piece of stonework with his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 am

Eloen hopped down from the wagon, walking into a gap between buildings and vanished. She ran a hand through her hair, finding a place in the shadow world where she could sit and be alone.

Arri slowly exhausted herself, laying limp in Thadin's arms.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 am

Aelwynn couldn't help but relax when she was close to him. She leaned her forehead against his chest, pulling up her arms to wrap around him, "What happened this last century? You're... Distant. It worries me."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

He shrugged, looking down. "Isolation does strange things to people, mellon. You had the gods; I had myself, Morrigan, and a pack of wolves." As if on cue, his alpha howled, letting him know he had awoken. Lathai forced a chuckle. "The wolves were all that kept me sane, but elves are not meant to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:44 am

Eloen ran her hand through her hair yet again, Things were so different now. She'd found two elves, and together they'd fought a god. And now she was free from the Morrigan. The world was changing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vaillhen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaillhen   Vaillhen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaillhen
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next