Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Lathai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Eloen's body blurred the instant she entered the dark hut, thought she instantly willed herself to become more corporeal. "My apologies, Brother..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 pm

"Arwenamin tends to fade from view on occasion. Think nothing of it. The shadows simply embrace her as a mellon." Aelwynn smiled, "Would you like me to prepare some food, heru en amin?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:49 pm

The male all but scoffed at her words. "You need not treat me as a haran, Aelwynn. Your place is above me." His eyes moved upwards, watching as the woman's companion solidified. "You are of the shadows, Eloen?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 pm

She nodded, her form further solidifying, though an occasional ripple ran down her body. "Yes, Brother...Is this a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 am

The elf merely shook his head. "It is not, merely... Interesting, mellon." He motioned for her to step closer as his arm lit from fist to elbow.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 am

Eloen nodded, taking a step closer to him. She blinked a few times as she stepped closer to the light. "Why are we doing this, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 am

A slow smirk made it's way on his face as he sensed her unease. "Do you trust me, seler?" (Sister)
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 am

She chuckled, "I hold no place. I am Tel'Quessir, and a servant of both gods, mortals, and other tel'quessir alike. That is the only place I hold."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 am

Eloen nodded after a moment. "Yes, brother, though I don't know why..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 am

At her words, he smiled, nodding. "You may do as you wish, mellon. There is food on the line outside (jerky), though if you wish for something more fresh... The wolves are at your service." He turned back to the smallest of their trio. "I wonder if you will scream?" He mused aloud mere seconds before plunging his magicked fist through her, staring in wonder at the burst of light amidst her partially shadowed form.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am

OOC: MAGIC FISTING

Also OOC: elves are 99.999999999999999999999% of the time vegetarians.

Aelwynn bowed her head, "I have food enough for myself, though I thank you for your offer."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:16 am

Ooc: YESSSSS

AOOC: ...he lives with wolves. Okay? Lol
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:19 am

Eloen disappeared, reforming at the far end of the hut on her hands and knees. Ripples ran up and down her body as she tried and failed to solidify herself. She panted softly and her body longed to purge itself, but she kept some of her composure. "W-Why?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 am

He chuckled at her displace before nodding to the corner of his hut. "If meat does not suit you, there is an old pot in the corner with more earthly foods." He solidified his arm with eases, rubbing a cloth he had tacked to his belt over his fist. "Relax and you will calm in tome, seler. It is merely magic and light, one of which you yourself possess."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:24 am

Eloen collapsed to the ground, some of her body sinking into the darkness of the ground. Her body constantly moved with ripples, rising and falling in and out of the shadows on the ground.

Last edited by Oblivion on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:27 am

Feeling guilty now, he rose from the center pit, stalking towards her silently, hand outstretched. "You should not have been harmed by that, mellon. If you were, you have my apologies. You must trust me if I am to help you both. And you... Must know what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:29 am

Eloen vanished again, this time appearing on a tree branch outside, her body solidifying more and more as time passed. She closed her eyes, slipping into what would best be described as unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 am

Aelwynn nodded, "I have seen you in battle. I understand what you are capable of."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:32 am

His moss-colored eyes drifted to youngest of them and he nodded, "It has been many years since we have done battle together, mellon." His eyes flashed outside, and he made a quick whistle to the wolves to keep their eyes on her as he again settled beside the fire. "Pray tell, have you done for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 am

She smiled, and looked to the ground, "I remained secluded in the catacombs of Arcem, and I remained in prayer, mellon. Not the most exciting, I assure you, but I do as the gods will."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 am

He smiled at her, nodding respectful. "And so they wish it, so it shall be." He glanced outside once more, uneasy. "Did you receive prophecy from them?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 am

"Prophesy was never my gift. Though I do hear their messages at times. They told me where to find you, for instance," she spoke humbly.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 am

Eloen shifted uneasily in her branch, coming close to falling.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:51 am

He nodded, excusing himself briefly to retrieve food and check on their comrade. "Her lady Morrigan directed you here?" It was then that he heard her, heard the shifting of the bark on her branch as her sleeping form lost balance. "Give me a moment, mellon." With that, he darted up Eloen's tree, gently lifting her from her branch and holding her with one arm as he dropped to the ground. Sighing with relief, he carried her now frail form inside and set her on his cot, unconcerned about his own sleep. "My apologies," he said to Aelwynn, returning to his place across from her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 am

Aelwynn bowed her head in a gesture of understanding. "I do not know which of the gods it was. I was praying, and I felt almost as though some took my hand and guided me here. It may not make sense to most, but it is a common feeling to me, mellon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Lathai   Searching for Lathai - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Lathai
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next