Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Hills

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 pm

She nodded, understanding. "I know, Librarian. The last time was...before the battle..." She became still, holding on to him but relaxed in all other motions. Even her breath became faint as she took on a more somber mood.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm

MC: He sighed thinking back to the past, "Some wish it would come back, the past, but I believe it is better left there."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Eloen nodded, leaning into him. "There are things I wish I could change, but...Yes, I do prefer it here. Everyone must have and live with their regrets..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

MC: He looked down slowly and sighed again, then stopped and looked up. "We are here." Looking back at her he smiled softly, "it is time to come back to the present."

Ooc: to the Chapel! (You reply there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Hills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parthalan :: Aldudeine :: Arcem-
Jump to: