Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Hills

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Several small rolling hills to the east of the city, covered in wildflowers and tall grasses
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

It hadn't taken much effort to find it. The place was ingrained in her memory. How could it not be, she'd buried her own mother here. So after leaving Lathai and Aelwynn, she found the unmarked stone she'd used to mark the grave, and knelt beside it.

Her mouth felt thick, heavy. "Hello mother...I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while..."

She continued to talk, explaining what she'd been doing for the past hundred plus years, how she'd met other elves, and recovered the sword. "Your craftsmanship is amazing...you were always too good to me..."

She got to describing Lathai and Aelwynn, talking on and on while the moon passed overhead.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Eloen continued to talk until her voice was raw. She stopped talking for a bit, looking up into the air, oblivious to whatever else was going on.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:31 pm

A howl echoed through the city, at least a dozen howls answering it. More were-wolves were closing in. Fast.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Eloen's ears twitched, and her hand gripped her sword. She would not leave this place undefended, would not allow them to touch this ground.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

A sound in the distance approached, heading towards the graveyard, where Arri and Thadin's shadows could be seen in the distance with the largest wolf any of them had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Eloen sighed, gingerly laying a hand on the stone. "Forgive me, mother, but I must go. There are those who need my help..." With that she vanished, leaving the hill empty aside from the stone and the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 am

Eloen reappeared on the hillside, cleaning her sword. She smiled first at it, and then at the small stone. "It's lovely craftsmanship, mother. Thank you..." She produced a knife, kneeling beside the stone and starting to carve lightly into it. "I should have done this for you long ago..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 am

MadCheshire:

He stood quietly behind her, taking notice of the name being written. Skalanis respectively asked her, "Do you mind telling me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 am

Eloen turned not from her work, carving deep into the stone. "During the fall, my mother and I decided to fight. She went on ahead, and was somehow captured. I arrived in time to watch her..." Her voice trembled towards the end, and she stopped for a moment, taking a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:07 am

MC:

Skalanis politely stood next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "If there is anything you need of me, just ask. I shall be there to help."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:08 am

Eloen sighed softly, continuing to carve. "I need someone to give her burial rights, if you know them..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

He nodded slowly and closed his eyes. Skalanis then began reciting the rights in the ancient language of the elves as she continued to carve.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am

Eloen smiled a bit, moving on to the next line of runes, listening as her spoke.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:22 am

When he finished, he knelt beside her, placing his hand on her shoulder once more. "I shall wait here with you until you are finished, but we need to return to the others as soon as possible." He spoke tenderly, clearly sympathetic and wanting to help.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:24 am

She nodded, finally pulling away. Tears streamed down her face, but she smiled at her handiwork. Engraved on the stone was the following:
Here lies Firiun Ferall, Sword in the Dark, Forger of Oblivion, Finder of Paths, Mother of Eloen.
Fear not the Darkness, for it can lead you into the light.

Eloen turned to Skalanis, nodding. "I-I'm ready..."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am

He held out his hand to her, smiling softly, knowing that she could use all the help she could get. He then looked away, wondering to himself if she would take his hand, and looking up to the sky to find out where their friends were.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 am

She took it, sliding her fingers between his. With her other arm she wiped her tears away, shaking her head back and forth a few times.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am

He smiled quietly until he felt her skin touch his, his smile widening slowly. Skalanis began mumbling a spell, "Hold on tight!" He told her, seeming surprisingly sane for a moment as he smiled mischievously and pulled her onto his back, running back to the rest of the group and carrying her effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

Eloen laughed as she felt herself being pulled onto his back, holding on to him tightly. She snuck a hand away to wipe the remaining tears from her eyes before returning them to hold onto his robes.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am

He laughed while he ran, looking back at her to make sure that she was still there, relief evident on his face when he noticed that her tears were behind her.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:58 am

Eeloen wrapped her arms around him, giving him a gentle hug as he carrieed her. She put her lips by his ear, whispering softly. "Thank you, Librarian...."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 am

He blushed and smiled, trying to look away, but knowing that doing so would end badly for him both. Skalnis began to stutter, "I.. I'll al... Always be h... Here to h.... Help you."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 am

She giggled softly, hugging him a bit tighter. "Have I made you uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Assassin MadCheshire

Assassin MadCheshire

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:43 pm

His face beat red, but the smile still there, "It has been a while since last I had someone speak into my ear so kindly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eastern Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Hills   Eastern Hills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Hills
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parthalan :: Aldudeine :: Arcem-
Jump to: