Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Shrouded by trees from above, the lake at the center of the forest is used by all for water, though it is far from safe.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Lycaon trudges through the undergrowth, his mouth a hard determined line. He did not know where he was going, but he was certainly going to make good time.
He wears the blood-caked clothing of a prisoner beneath a tattered ruin of a cloak. The chains of his manacles had snapped in his transformation but the iron bands remained, chafing his wrists raw. His vision blurred and he leaves bloody footprints behind him, lack of food and blood-loss had taken their tole on his body and his chances of survival were tenuous at best.
Lycaon drops to hands and knees before eventually passing out against a thick tree.....
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:43 am

A soft bleating echoed randomly throughout the forest, tiny hoofprints marking the path of the strange, hidious beast that had grown curious once more. He shook his head after passing through a stray spider web, trying to force it loose though it caught on his horns and hung there. Bhugul sighed and continued on his way, watering can tied to his belt. It took him far longer than he would have liked to find the man, drawn to him by the bright red of blood, a sight that would surely draw others, especially by the water. He baa'd as he walked around the man, reaching a webbed hand up to test for breathing. Catching it, he lifted his can and poured some water over the man's head, hoping to wake him. "HelloooOoooOOoooo?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 am

Lycaon's eyes quickly snap open, searching in every direction for the source of the-ooohhhh....that is ugly... Lycaon struggles upward against the trunk of the tree "Stay back foul beast!" He says, reaching to his waist, grasping for the sword that wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:53 am

A pout appeared on the creature's mouth, though one would have to force themself to find pity on him over the gesture. "Oh, dear sir, have I startled you?" His ears twitched, one after the other. "There are an awful lot of people falling unconscience in my forest, lately..." The words were absent-minded, spoken to himself. "I have supplies. And plants... Do you... Need healing, sir?" He tried to smile, broken and chipped yellow teeth not helping his appearance."oh!" He jumped suddenly as a realization struck him, blushing a strange, brownish green. "My manners! I am Bhugul Noz! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 am

Lycaon gradually untenses, realizing that he could most likely kill the thing with his pinky "very well, I require healing." He says, pointing to half of an arrow, embedded into his lower back "I was...uuuhhh...in a hunting accident." He says, trying to make an excuse. He was a horrible liar.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:04 pm

"Oh!" He said, smiling again, ears twitching individually. "That can be taken care of!" Bhugul stepped around him, eyeing the arrow where he stood. "That will need to be shoved through all the way, sir." He looked up at the man, uneven eyes looking up at him like a child. "Can you walk? It is not safe here."
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Lycaon's eyes go wide " W-walk? Go through?! " he says, nearly feinting. Gods...
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 pm

The creature's head bobbed as he nodded. "Yes, of course! It is an arrow. You can't just pull it out the same y it went in!" He blinked, head tilting slightly, "You said it was a hunting trip. Have you never been stuck with an arrow before? They have to be forced the rest of the way through or it causes more problems." He reached up, stretching his legs to their limit as he took hold of the arrow. "Are you ready...?"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:23 pm

Lycaon hunkers down and grimaces "Do it." He growls, grasping the tree and bracing himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:39 pm

The strange creature nodded, pushing the arrow through his back and catching it on the other side, sliding it free and dropping it to the ground before muttering something under his breath, wavering a light brown glowing hand over the spot and watching as it healed. "Let me get you back to my hut and we can take care of the rest!" His voice was cheery but his eyes held worry.
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:23 am

"Alright..." Lycaon says uncertainly, briefly considering just leaving since the bulk
Of his wounds were gone or healing at an accelerated rate. Still, the creature just seemed so...sad, honestly. He would feel bad leaving it, he realized, chuckling. "So, what do I call you then?" He asks, feeling rather curious about the creature.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:59 pm

"Bhugul is fine," He said with a delighted 'baa' smiling, his tiny goat tail wagging. "Follow me. I have some food." He jumped a bit, remembering something, "I have a cabbage!"
Back to top Go down
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Lycaon follows the small creature, unsure of what else there was left to do at this point "Do you live out here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 pm

"I do now, yes," He said, continuing on his way, bleating as he jumped over a few roots that nearly came up to his low knees. "There used to be another that lived here, but he left a little while ago. He gave me his house!" He seemed quite delighted as he spoke, ears twitching as they stood upright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake   The Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake
Page 1 of 1