Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Drustan grinned, fingers tracing the delicate, smooth skin of her neck down her shoulder and arm, drawing small circles on the back of her hand. "Oh, I never lie about such things, ma chére." With that, he smiled to the other gnome, "Il n'y a pas une telle chose comme "trop bu" si elle est toujours prête et consciente."

{My Dear
There is no such thing as "too drunk" if she is still willing and conscious.}
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Isolde chuckled, "Well then, shall we dance, pretty boy?"
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Claude rolled his eyes, smiling. "Elle va s'endormir avant que je glisse à l'intérieur." He traced the edge of the opening of his flagon, and merely observed the two.

(("She'll fall asleep before I slide inside."))
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm

The other gnome raised an eyebrow, the orange and green hairs seeming somehow stranger as he did, "Est-ce à dire que vous ne serez pas nous rejoindre? C'est une honte. Vous n'avez qu'à demander." He turned back to the woman, smiling as he placed his hand on her knee, looking up at her with a sultry spark in his eyes, "Shall we, then?"

{Is that to say that you will not be joining us? Such a shame. You need only ask.}
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Isolde smirked, hiccuping, "Where you lead, so will I follow."
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 pm

"Quoi?!" Claude exclaimed, incredibly surprised that, with the sudden arrival of his kin, not even five minutes passed. Raising a brow and pointing at the couple, he questioned, "Êtes-vous amoureux?"

(("What?!
"Are you lovers?"))
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:22 pm

He chuckled, leaping down and offering her his hand, "Non, je l'ai rencontrée sur une seule autre occasion." He winked at the man, gesturing for him to join. "Demandez et vous recevrez."

{No, I have met her on only one other occasion.
Ask and you shall receive.}
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Claude knew not to question such an advantageous situation. He simply laid out a hand, palm revealed, asking, "Puis-je?"

(("May I?"))
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Isolde looked between the two, not understanding a bit of what was being said, "It isn't too late for you to join, you know."
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Noticing no immediate response, the gnome smiled encouraging. "Elle semble approuver . Joindre à nous , mon frère?" He winked, nodding towards the stairs to further express his approval.

{She appears to approve. Care to join us, brother?}
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 pm

He placed a few coins on the counter top, getting off of the stool he sat on. Smiling greatly as he landed, the gnome stretched his stubby arm outwards, as if silently requesting the other gnome to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Adviser LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:07 pm

---------------------------------------------------------

Drustan stretched as he rolled from the bed, effortlessly landing on his feet and stretching, caring not for the level of nudity he was in. With a smirk, he spiked the back of his hair with his hand, heading to desk and fixing up the flashy locks while he waited for the other two to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:19 am

Isolde laid naked, face down in her pillow. She groaned, fighting both a headache that wished to punish her for the sins of the previous night, and the judge mental light in the windows.
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:35 am

After his eyes shot open with a sudden jolt, he stared at the ceiling for a good long while, listening to the girl next to him and fiddling of his gnomish companion on the other side of the room. Thoughts darted through his mind, mostly focusing on the night before. Curious about Isolde's groaning (he did force himself a little hard in some places, he remembers), but not curious enough to ask, he rolled himself off on the other side of bed. Whilst keeping his member in check, he scoured the room for his trousers.

I've rutted better, Claude concluded.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Isolde buried her face in the pillow, hoping the pair would simply leave her be. Staying in an inn is one thing, but the drink had addled her judgement far more than she ever experienced. Flirting with gnomes was one thing, but taking them to bed was something she had never even thought about. If it were known, her position would be compromised. Hopefully the one who wasn't Tristan wouldn't recognize her, though it looked like he hadn't before, and most likely would not now.
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 pm

"Well, this was fun," Claude began. "I'd love to stick around, but unfortunately, I've got some... um, business to attend to around town." The gnome tucked himself into his pants, steadying his appearance as best as he could. After buttoning his shirt and sliding into his boots, he gave a friendly good bye via a two-fingered salute to both of his rut partners. Before any words could be said to this sultry crew, he took to the door, pulled the handle, and slipped out without a second thought.

As he closed the door behind him, he stretched triumphantly. Though out of personal opinion, an uneventful lay, he concluded a successful night, still mulling over the sudden inclusion of kin in the process of the aforementioned sexy time. Still, he made his way downstairs with a waking yawn, cracking his knuckles along the way.

Thank goodness I kept it in someone else's room, Claude thought to himself as he reached the bar. Engaging in the same unbalanced monkey routine demonstrated the night before, he reached the top of one of the many stools lining the bar. Tapping his fingers to try and catch the attention of the barkeep, he looked around the simple common area, trying to ignore the groans emitting from his empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Lady

Evil_Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:18 pm

After such a long trek from my father's home, I think I deserve a little "sit-me-down" time she thought to herself, just as she pushed open the Dancing Mare's front door.  Besides, my feet are killing me and I heard they have great Mead at this place! she droned on to herself.  

She pushes into the inn's main room, surveying the inhabitants with a slight snear to her lips, Holy Gods, how do a bunch of humans smell so bad, as to make one room smell like a pig sty? She mused to herself.  She had learned, the hard way, to keep her thoughts to herself years ago.

At 6 foot tall, she is big; with platinum blond hair that hangs in a tidy braid as big as her wrist, it hangs to her thighs; it just invites the eyes since it is such an amazing sight. Clearly she is dusty and travel warn-looking.

Last edited by Evil_Lady on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Lady

Evil_Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Seeing an empty table in the back corner of the room, she strides to it like she owns the place.  Slamming down her pack on top of the table, she plants herself in a chair with her back to the wall.  Waves her hand at the barmaid for service, she stretches her legs, and plops her feet up on the chair in front her.  With as loud sigh, she waits for the maid to approach.

She views the rest of the room through slitted eyes. She's sizing up any "trouble" that may come her way. She, is after all an attractive woman, by herself. She would make fair game to any low-life opportunist looking to lose his hand, she smiles to herself.

Where the hell is the barmaid?
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Claude, like most he imagined, normally like to look at the door open and shut, engaging in plenty of people watching. However, as he looked at the door open, he was taken aback by the hulking woman that graced his vision. Aside from her very warrior-like construction, the clothes and the mace didn't match. From what he could extrapolate, this was a creature with some deep pockets... the weapon, he thought, was something no normal berk off the street could have between his hands.

Someone with just as much bravado as myself, he thought as she took to her table, deserves a warm welcome. Still irked by his bubbling stomach acids, he leaped off of the man-sized bar stool and skirted about the tables. Though fast, he kept his chest out and chin held high, exerting the same attitude this newcomer did as she strode across the inside of the common room. Sure he was within her sight, he nonchalantly stole a chair on the opposite end of the table, with a large smirk stretching across his face.

"Aren't you a new sight?" he observed as he placed his forearm on the edge of the table.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Lady

Evil_Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 pm

What the hell is that noise? she thought as she put her finger in her ear giving it a good scratching, she looked around the room.  Surly there is no ghosts in the inn.  It'd be her bad luck to sit in a place with ghosts.  <sigh>  Still that sound had to come from someone.
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 pm

"I hope you speak common, stranger," Claude said. "Because I sure as hell don't like talking in more tongues than that." He tapped his fingers on the table, hoping the vibrations would get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Lady

Evil_Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:03 am

She feels the vibration through the table, leaning forward she pears over her travel pack, she espies two purple peepers looking up at her. "So that's where the voice came from, I didn't expect a gnome to be the first person I'd meet at the Capital. Yes, of course I speak common, what a silly question; every one speaks 'common' in the Capital. And who might you be, bright eyes?" She winks at the Gnome like they are sharing a joke together.
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:12 am

He raised a brow, high enough that it looked nigh-unnatural. Chuckling, he said, "You didn't expect a gnome to be the first creature to encounter here in the capital? My, my, I think I'm a little insulted... Not expecting diversity in a major metropolitan city? Tsk tsk, m'dear."

Claude shifted his facial features to one of mock sadness, staring deep into the woman's own grey-blue eyes. With a snap of his fingers under the table, he summoned a small, dark cloud above him, causing a spatter of rain to fall. Attempting to muster the finest pair of puppy eyes possible, he allowed the rain to intensify this sadness.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Lady

Evil_Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:22 am

Seeing the cloud appear above his head, she snatches up her travel pack before it gets wet. "It's just, I was not expecting to meet one of your stature, in such a rough place. I would think you'd be residing in a far more lavish establishment." she wiggles her eyebrows in a suggestive manner implying he should be in a brothel instead of a saloon, as it is quite common knowledge that Gnomes are lascivious by nature. "Besides, 'expecting diversity' and being in the presence of such diversity are two different things, as you will know. It was not meant as an insult do please don't take it so."

"Would like you share my table for breakfast, since you invited your wee self to visit, I'll offer to partake of first meal with you. If that barmaid will ever show up" she sighs.
Back to top Go down
MFH

MFH

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Snapping his fingers once more, the rain subsides, replacing the falling liquid with a solid beam of sunlight shining upon the table. The water that once poured upon the table (and subsequently, the gnome) disappeared within a blink of an eye.

"Insults, hah!" Claude exclaimed. "You'd have to be a sexually oblivious elf to really insult me. But since you're offering me some food... I'd be sure to let this small transgression aside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern   The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dancing Mare Inn & Tavern
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parthalan :: Aldudeine :: High Phelan-
Jump to: