Parthalan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthalan

A Fantasy Role-Play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stopping to rest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Stopping to rest Empty
PostSubject: Stopping to rest   Stopping to rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:54 am

Thadin had been traveling for almost a week, going from village to village. It was the end of the day and as he stepped into the inn called " The Hound's Rest" he stretched his enormous arms to the ceiling ( almost touching the rafters) and yawned. He stomps over to the innkeeper " I'll have a room, meat, and mead."
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Stopping to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping to rest   Stopping to rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 am

The innkeeper nodded, bringing him the latter two.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Stopping to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping to rest   Stopping to rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 am

"I should tell you straight off that I lack the coin for this, but I'm willing to work if you have any sort of job that needs doing." Thadin said, preferring to be honest from the start.
Back to top Go down
Queen Beyril the Just
Admin
Queen Beyril the Just

Stopping to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping to rest   Stopping to rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 am

The innkeeper nodded, thinking, "I can find you something to do." He commented, impressed with his honesty.
Back to top Go down
https://parthalan.rpg-board.net
Sov Ze Sadistic

Sov Ze Sadistic

Stopping to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping to rest   Stopping to rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am

"Excellent. What would you have of me? " Thadin says starting to reach for his axe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stopping to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping to rest   Stopping to rest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopping to rest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parthalan :: Aldudeine :: The Roads/Other-
Jump to: